Saturday, December 1, 9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Symposium on Environmental Justice and Health Disparities in Maryland and DC
Please join the Maryland Institute for Applied Environmental Health and Program on Community Engagement, Environmental Justice, and Health(CEEJH) and leaders from the EPA and Sierra Club for the first annual Symposium on Environmental Justice and Health Disparities in Maryland and DC.
Venue: Stamp Student Union, Hoff Theater
- Environmental Justice in the Chesapeake Bay
- Food Injustice and Health Disparities
- Traffic, Air Pollution, and Respiratory Health Disparities
- Maryland Health Disparities Reduction Act
- Community Capacity-Building and Empowerment
Contact: Sacoby Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org)