Student Service Center's Online Appointment Scheduler
The Student Service Center's Online Appointment Scheduling System is for students needing to schedule an appointment with an advisor in the Student Service Center, register to attend a Change of Major Workshop for Community Health, Family Science or Kinesiology or register to attend an Academic Plan Workshop.
Register to Attend a Change of Major Workshop
Students wanting to declare a major within the School of Public Health must first attend a Change of Major Workshop. For more information about declaring a major within the School of Public Health click on Declare SPH Major. Click the "Schedule NOW!" button to register to attend a Change of Major Workshop:
Register to Attend a Academic Plan Workshop
Once a student has attended a Change of Major Workshop with the major they plan to declare, they must attend a second workshop to create their academic plan. Click the "Schedule NOW!" button to register to attend an Academic Plan Workshop:
Advising Appointment with a Student Services Advisor
Advisors in the Student Service Center are available to assist undergraduate students with the following:
- Mandatory Advising for Students on Academic Probation or Dismissal
- Mandatory Advising for Student Athletes
- University and School Policies and Procedures
- Approval of Academic Plans
- Reinstatement/reenrollment questions
- CORE requirements
- Transfer credit questions
- Major exploration questions
- Graduation questions
Click the blue button below to book an appointment to meet with an advisor in the Student Service Center. Make sure to select the type of appointment you need to ensure your appointment is scheduled with the advisor who is best suited to assist you. Note that student athletes must meet with Sandra J. Quinn and students on academic probation or dismissal must meet with Erin Thiel.
Students needing assistance getting into full courses or a PermReq must go to the Department offering the course.
To schedule an appointment with a departmental advisor please use the following links:
- Community Health - http://www.dpch.umd.edu/ugrad/advising.htm
- Family Science - http://www.sph.umd.edu/fmsc/appointments.cfm
- Kinesiology - http://www.sph.umd.edu/KNES/advising